Monday, September 7, 2009

When life makes it hard to blog

I know, I know its been 5 weeks since I've written. I should have warned anyone who actually wanted to read this on regular basis (yes all four of you) I can't commit to my blog. I love writing, I do, but I'm easily distracted by things like alcohol, and working 6 days a week. So I apologize. I promise I'll try harder, bla bla bla (or as they say here, bra bra bra hehe). I also have gotten to a point where I'm beginning to feel embarrassed every time I order some steaming delicious dumplings and whip out my camera as soon as they land on the table. I suppose I want to stop being the tourist I am and be a real resident of society, but who am I kidding? Between the freckles and blatant illiteracy I think they'll always call my bluff. But speaking of dumplings, Mike and I ate some ridiculously good Japanese curry dumplings (I have no photo, so you have to take my word for it). I promised him when I got home I'd try to recreate them in our kitchen. That'll be a whole 'nother blog in itself. Ok the long awaited new entry is below. More to come soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment